If in the received product a defect discloses, the Consumer shall have the right to make a complaint.
We bear responsibility for the defects that the goods have on delivery and which will occur in the next 24 months. However, we do not bear responsibility for newly occurred defects, in particular those which occurred due to misuse. In the case of worn out goods, we do not bear responsibility for defects corresponding to the degree of wear and tear which the worn out goods had on delivery. In the case of goods with an indicated expiry date, we do also bear responsibility for the fact that the goods will be fit for use during this period.
We do warn that a hypersensitivity or allergic reaction to the delivered goods cannot be considered as a defect of the goods. Similarly, defects in gifts and in other benefits free of costs which we provide additionally to your Orden cannot be considered as a defect in the goods. Photos of the goods in our Online Store are of illustrative nature and do not constitute a binding representation of the features of the goods (the packaging of the goods may, for instance, differ due to the change of packaging by the manufacturer).
Should you have any complaints to make, please contact our Store via e-mail: email@example.com, by phone: +48 518864931 or by mail: ELAN PROFESSIONAL LINE Sp. z o.o., ul. Nowowiejskiego 9 office 304, 11-041 Olsztyn.
You also have the possibility to fill out the complaint form below and return it to the e-mail or mailing address. The product being subject to complaint must be delivered complete, and you have to ensure that the product is securely packaged in order to avoid any risk of damage while being transported.
We recommend that the Customer provide the following in the complaint description: (1) information and circumstances regarding the subject of the complaint, in particular the type and date when the defect occurred; (2) determining on how to bring the Product into compliance with the Contract of Sale or a statement on price reduction or rescission from the Contract of Sale; and (3) contact details of the complainant – this will simplify and accelerate the handling of the complaint by the Seller. The requirements specified in the preceding sentence are only recommendations and do not affect the effectiveness of complaints submitted without the recommended description of the complaint.
Please send back or return the item to us immediately, and in any case no later than 14 days from the date on which you informed us of the disclosure of a defect. The deadline is met if you send back the item within 14 days.
Simultaneously, in relation to the complaint made, we indicate that:
- Personal Data Controller is ELAN PROFESSIONAL LINE Sp. z o.o., ul. Adama Mickiewicza 31 office 7, 10-508 Olsztyn (“the Controller”).
- Mr. is the Data Controller who may be contacted in any and all matters related to personal data processing by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Provision of personal data is required by the Controller in order to accept and handle the complaint. Acceptance and handling of submitted complaint is impossible if the personal data required by the Controller were not provided.
The personal data provided by you will be processed:
a) to manage complaints regarding the executed contract
b) to possibly establish or seek claims or defend against claims
- Personal data may be transferred to entities providing IT services.
- The data will be processed for the period of contract performance constituting the basis of the submitted complaint/handling of the complaint/seeking claims by the Controller or the Controller's defence against such claims. Your data will be processed until the consent is withdrawn, but no longer than for the period of contract performance constituting the basis of the submitted complaint/handling of the complaint/seeking claims by the Controller or the Controller's defence against such claims. The processing period may be every time extended by a period of limitation of claims, if the processing of your personal data will be necessary for establishing or pursuing claims by the Controller or defending the Administrator against such claims.
- Withdrawal of consent does not affect the compliance with law of the processing carried out before its withdrawal.
You have the right:
to request from the Controller access to and rectification or erasure of personal data or restriction of processing concerning the data subject and the right to data portability;
• to object to processing of your data, including to processing of your data on the basis of legitimate interests of the Controller as well as to processing of your personal data for the purposes of marketing;
• when data are processed on the basis of the consent granted – the right to withdraw consent to the indicated purpose of personal data processing, without affecting the compliance with the right of processing, which was exercised on the basis of a consent granted before its withdrawal;
• to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority, i.e. with the Personal Data Protection Office