Eyebrow Lamination Expert System «BROW FixUP» Step 1 Airless Bottle
BROW FixUP expert system in vacuum packaging by TM ÉLAN Professional Line, consists of Step 1 and Step 2 and developed by professional beauty specialists for the eyebrow lamination procedure. The solutions included in the system work exclusively in a complex and are not interchangeable.
Step 1 is used for the first part of the eyebrow lamination procedure. The soft formula allows the product to gently soften the hair cuticle, open the scales and carefully penetrate into the hair structure.
The pH of the solution is 9,0‒9,5.
The product doesn’t contain thioglycolic acid salt and ammonium hydroxide.
Delivery of the orders can stop temporarily because of the low air temperature (if the air temperature is below -5℃.)
The delivery of orders will be renewed as soon as the air temperature is above 0℃.
The convenient packaging of Step 1 allows you to use a special pump to extract a small amount of the product for the eyebrow lamination procedure. The only difference with the expert system "BROW FixUP" in a glass container is the type of packaging, including the presence of a pump.
Step 1 contains several active ingredients that effectively remodel carefully disulfide bonds and sets the eyebrow hairs in place:
- ethanolamine (mild alkali) opens cuticle scales and provides a softer effect on the hairs than traditional ammonium thioglycolate;
- the innovative restructuring agent cysteamine hydrochloride remodels carefully disulfide bonds and sets the eyebrow hairs in place;
- the nourishing keratin-based complex protects the protein structures of the eyebrow hairs during the lamination procedure;
- urea retains the necessary moisture and protects the hairs from dryness and damage. This component also prevents possible dehydration and hair breakage.
NOTE! Over time Step 1 can have yellowish colour because of cysteamine hydrochloride peculiarities. The presence of sulfur odor is also acceptable.
Expiration date: 24 months.
Period after opening (PAO): 2 months.
- apply a thin layer of the argan oil cream on the eyebrows, ÉLAN BLACKWOOD #3 make-up brush and a thick layer on areas around the eyebrows;
- use ÉLAN BLACKWOOD #3 make-up brush in order to apply Step 1 on the eyebrows, then cover the application area with a laminating film. Depending on the initial condition of the eyebrow hairs, the exposure time of Step1 is 6 – 15 minutes;
- when the processing time is finished, remove the film, carefully brush the hairs, carefully setting them in the right direction (it is important to take into account the natural direction of growth). If necessary, re-cover the eyebrow area with a film and leave for another 3-5 minutes.