Eyelash Lamination Expert System «LASH CurlUP» Step 2 Airless Bottle
Step 1 is the solution used for the FIRST part of the eyelash lamination procedure. The product softens the hair cuticle, thus lifting the cuticle scales and facilitating active components penetration into the hairs. The pH of the solution is 9,0-9,5.
Step 2 is the solution used for the SECOND part of the eyelash lamination procedure. The ideal formulation of the product ensures the maximum interaction with Step 1 providing the expected result. The pH of the solution is 2,5-3,0.
The product doesn’t contain sodium bromate.
Delivery of the orders can stop temporarily because of the low air temperature (if the air temperature is below -5℃.)
The delivery of orders will be renewed as soon as the air temperature is above 0℃.
How Step 1 works:
- ammonium thioglycolate, which is one of the ingredients, opens the cuticle scales facilitating active components penetration into the hairs. It influences and remodels perfectly disulfide bonds, sets the eyelash hairs in place and helps to form the necessary eyelash curl (according to the shape of a silicone pad);
- the solution is economical and easy to use as well as has a soft texture due to the special components, which provide the effect of occlusion;
- the nourishing complex based on the moisturizing components – keratin and collagen – protects the protein structures of the eyelash hairs during the lamination procedure, retains the necessary moisture, protects the hairs from dryness and damage, thickens them, provides the eyelashes with density and volume.
NOTE! It is highly recommended to consult ELAN professional line brand technologist before performing the eyelash lamination procedure.
How Step 2 works:
- it restores disulfide bonds of the eyelash hairs, provides them with elasticity and plasticity;
- it sets the eyelash hair shape;
- it restores the natural рН of the hairs;
- it closes the hair cuticle scales;
- it neutralizes the excess of the alkalizer;
Step 2 is enriched with the nourishing complex based on cationic and wetting agents, which provide a conditioning effect on the hairs and add shine.
The pH of the solution is 2,5‒3,0. The product does not contain sodium bromate.
NOTE! The presence of sulfur odor in Step 1 and Step 2 solutions is acceptable.
Expiration date: 24 months.
Period after opening (PAO): 2 months.
1. Analyze the eyelash hair condition of a client
Specify the processing time of the eyelash lamination solutions according to the instructions following below
- 1-st type: the eyelash hairs are thick or straight — processing time is 12-15 minutes;
- 2-nd type: the eyelash hairs are of the medium thickness or thin — processing time is 6-12 minutes.
2. Prepare the eyelashes for the lamination procedure
Check the eyelash hair condition and structure in order to specify the processing time properly.
Use «ELAN professional line Cleansing detox-mousse for eyebrows and eyelashes with antibacterial effect» for the hair degreasing before the eyelash lamination procedure.
Fix a silicone pad of the appropriate size on the upper eyelid.
Spread and fix the eyelashes on the silicone pad using glue and an applicator.
3. Create the eyelash curl (Step 1)
Apply Step 1 on the eyelash curl area. The processing time is 6-15 minutes. It is recommended to use the professional make-up brush BLACKWOOD #1 by ТМ ELAN professional line.
When the processing time is finished, remove the excess of the solution with a dry make-up brush in the eyelash hair growth direction. It is recommended to use the professional make-up brush BLACKWOOD #2 by ТМ ELAN professional line.
NOTE! The maximum processing time should not exceed the processing time for the selected eyelash hair type.
4. Fix the eyelash hair direction (Step 2)
Apply Step 2 on the eyelash curl area for which Step 1 was previously used.
NOTE! The amount of the solution used at the IV-th stage of the eyelash lamination procedure should be equal to the amount of the solution used at the III-rd stage of creating the eyelash curl.
NOTE! The processing time at the IV-th stage should be equal to the processing time at the III-rd stage of creating the eyelash curl. It is not allowed to reduce the processing time.
When the processing time is finished, remove the excess of the solution and glue with a cotton pad, moistened with water.
NOTE! In order to achieve the most impressive effect and the visible result ELAN professional line brand technologists recommend performing the eyelash tinting procedure with the gel tint 01 black by TM ELAN professional line, when the lamination procedure is finished.
Apply «ELAN professional line Cleansing detox-mousse for eyebrows and eyelashes with antibacterial effect» on the eyelashes to stop the chemical reaction. Remove foam with a cotton pad, moistened with water. Do this step when the eyelash tinting procedure is finished as well.
Use «ELAN professional line COLOUR FIX: colour fixing fluid for eyebrows and eyelashes with keratin and sunflower seed oil» for the better results.
EYELASH LAMINATION PROCEDURE AFTERCARE RECOMENDATIONS
It is highly recommended to avoid saunas, solariums and any mechanical damage of the created eyelash curl (e.g. sleeping face down on the pillow) as well as using mascara for 24 hours after the eyelash lamination procedure.
It is highly recommended to avoid using the aggressive cosmetic products for 48 hours after the eyelash lamination procedure.