1. Cleanse the eyebrows and the eyebrow area with ÉLAN cleansing «Detox-Mousse», it has bactericidal and fungicidal properties. Remove the product with a cotton pad, moistened with water.
2. Define the eyebrow shape with ÉLAN Brow Liner PRO powder pencil. If necessary, clean up the lines with a flat brush.
3. Mix the eyebrow tint «Deep Brow Tint» with the oxidizing emulsion 3% in the ratio 1:1 in a non-metallic bowl.
Note! Use «Eyebrow Tint Colour Boosters» «06 INDIGO» or «07 ORANGE» by TM ELAN professional line according to the mixing scheme in order to add more depth and intensity to the eyebrow tint basic colour palette:
Eyebrow Tint (49%) + Oxidizing Emulsion (49%) + Colour Booster (2%) = Tinting Mixture (100%)
Note! The more colour booster is used, the more final shade is closer to the basic booster colour (blue or orange).
4. Apply the tinting mixture on the eyebrows for 5-10 minutes (exposure time depends on the desired result). Remove the tinting mixture with a cotton pad, moistened with water.
5. Fix the achieved result with «COLOR FIX» colour fixing fluid for eyebrows and eyelashes with keratin and sunflower seed oil. Do not rinse off.