Long-lasting Eyebrow Tint Deep Brow Tint 04 ICY cold brown
Long-lasting Eyebrow Tint « DEEP BROW TINT » is the innovative product developed by TN ÉLAN professional line and one of the signature SMART BROW TINTING SYSTEM components, the first eyebrow tint with the neutral pH. The unique composition of the tint provides long-wear skin and hair tinting, without injuring the hairs and overdrying the skin of the eyebrow area.
Note: «DEEP BROW TINT» should be mixed with SBTS Oxidizing Emulsion 3% only.
Volume: 20 ml.
The innovative signature eyebrow tint of SMART BROW TINTING SYSTEM is ammonia-and mea-free.
Advantages of «DEEP BROW TINT»:
- the first eyebrow tint with the neutral pH; the pH of the ready for use tinting mixture is 7;
- the multifunctional alkalizing agent is an ideal alternative for the traditional alkalizers, enables to formulate the eyebrow tint with the lower percentage of the oxidative hair colourants, therefore reduces a potential risk of an allergic reaction;
- this type of alkalizer provides an immediate chemical reaction, due to which the eyebrow tint quickly appears on the skin and the hairs. It also allows a brow artist to correct the eyebrow shape before the tinting procedure is fully completed;
- SBTS tint does not injure the hairs and does not overdry the skin;
- the presence of the patented component Heliogenol™ by Sederma (France) provides high colour fastness of the eyebrow tint; the long-wear skin tinting – up to 14 days and the hair tinting – up to 30 days (depending on the skin type and the hair structure). This component protects the colour from fading and the eyebrow hairs from UV-rays;
Expiration date: 24 months.
Period after opening (PAO): 3 months.
1. Cleanse the eyebrows and the eyebrow area with ÉLAN Cleansing Detox-Mousse for eyebrows and eyelashes with antibacterial effect. Remove the excess of the product with a cotton pad, moistened with water.
2. Define the eyebrow shape with ÉLAN Brow Liner PRO powder pencil. Clean up the lines with a flat brush if necessary.
Note! Use «Eyebrow Tint Colour Boosters» 06 INDIGO or 07 ORANGE by TM ELAN professional line according to the mixing scheme in order to add more depth and intensity to the eyebrow tint basic colour palette:
Eyebrow Tint (49 %) + Oxidizing Emulsion (49 %) + Colour Booster (2 %) = Tinting Mixture (100 %)
Attention! The more colour booster is used, the more final shade is closer to the basic booster colour (blue or orange).
4. Apply the tinting mixture on the eyebrows and leave it for 5-10 minutes (the exposure time depends on the desired result). Then remove the tinting mixture with a cotton pad, moistened with water.
5. Fix the achieved result with «COLOR FIX» colour fixing fluid. Do not rinse off.