We respect the privacy of each individual, therefore we do guarantee that when using the https://elancosmetics.net/pl/ online store (hereinafter referred to as the "Store"), data provided by you will be protected. Our priority number one is to make you feel safe with us.
- ELAN PROFESSIONAL LINE Sp. z o.o., ul. Adama Mickiewicza 31 office 7, 10-508 Olsztyn, is the Personal Data Controller.
- Mr. Pawel Napiorkowski is the Data Controller who may be contacted in any and all matters related to personal data processing by e-mail: email@example.com or by phone +48 518864931.
LEGAL BASIS OF PROCESSING
- Personal data provided in the Online Store are processed by the Controller in accordance with the applicable provisions of law, and in particular in accordance with the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) – hereinafter referred to as “GDPR” or “GDPR Regulation”.
DO I HAVE TO PROVIDE MY PERSONAL DATA?
The provision of personal data by a Client or a Customer is voluntary, however, failure to provide personal data indicated on the Online Store website and in the Online Store Rules and Regulations which are necessary to execute and implement the Contract of Sale or Contract of Electronically Provided Service shall result in the lack of possibility to execute such a contract.
TYPE OF DATA
We collect your personal data in the following cases:
- When creating an account in the Shop you will be requested to provide such personal data: given name and surname, address details, telephone number and e-mail. The data collected in this manner serve only to create and maintain the account;
- When placing an order in the Shop you will be requested to provide such personal data: given name and surname, address details, telephone number and e-mail. The data collected in this manner serve only to execute the transaction correctly and to deliver the ordered cosmetics to the indicated address;
- In the case when one rescinds the contract or one's complaint is accepted, the refund is sent directly to the bank account of the User, and then we ask to provide us with the bank account number in order to make a refund.
PURPOSE OF DATA PROCESSING
The data collected shall be processed in order to maintain the User's account and implement the Contract of Sale, make settlements, improve services, provide the User with any and all consumers rights (e.g. rescission, warranty) as well as for statistical and technical purposes, and when the consent was granted, also for marketing purposes.
TO WHOM DO WE ENTRUST YOUR DATA?
- Access to your data can be provided only to our duly authorized employees or business partners who acts on our behalf with respect to the implementation of the aforementioned purposes of your data processing and who offer IT services to register and store your data, to operate our website and conduct market research.
- Where appropriate, the recipients of your data can be entities providing delivery services and postal services, as well as intermediary payment service providers.
- Transfer of data outside the European Union takes place on account of organizational circumstances or location of some of our providers (delivery companies, hosting companies, payment service providers or security service providers).
Web cookies (cookies) are small text information in the form of text files, sent by the server and saved on the device of the person visiting the Online Store website (e.g. on the hard disk of a computer, laptop or on the smartphone's memory card – depending on what device is used by the visitor of our Online Store).
When visitors use the Online Store website, the Controller may process the data contained in cookies for the following purposes:
- to identify the Clients as logged in to the Online Store and to show that they are logged in;
- to memorize the Products added to the shopping cart in order to place an Order;
- to memorize data provided in the Order Forms, questionnaires or data used to log in to the Online Store;
- to adjust the content of the Online Store website to the individual preferences of a Client and to optimize the use of Online Store websites;
- to carry out anonymous statistics presenting the manner of using the Online Store website;
- to remarket,
Detailed information on the change of cookie settings and on the removal of cookies in the most popular web browsers are available in Help Section of a given Internet browser and on the following websites (click in a given link):
Internet Explorer browser
TIME OF DATA STORAGE
Your data will be stored as follows: until you delete your user account, until the website is closed by the Controller or you withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data, and until any claims arising from generally applicable provisions of law expire.
RIGHTS IN RELATION TO PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
You have the right:
- to request from the Controller access to and rectification or erasure of personal data or restriction of processing concerning the data subject and the right to data portability;
- to object to processing of your data, including to processing of your data on the basis of legitimate interests of the Controller as well as to processing of your personal data for the purposes of marketing;
- When data are processed on the basis of the consent granted – the right to withdraw consent to the indicated purpose of personal data processing, without affecting the compliance with the right of processing, which was exercised on the basis of a consent granted before its withdrawal;
- If you think that your data protection rights have been violated, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Personal Data Protection Office (uodo.gov.pl).
If you want to exercise the aforementioned rights, please contact the Controller.